Contact Johnny Erasmus, the nom-de-plume of the author of this blog, by filling in this email form.
By Johnny Erasmus
Ooh, Brussels! is a new blog giving daily updates on the extraordinary goings-on at the very heart of the European Union. Written every day by Johnny Erasmus in the city of Brussels
- The end of summertime?
- Border-free Europe will cost more
- Easy Rider (or how 15 existing EU directives are being replaced with five regulations)
- Here’s something to get your teeth into
- EU pledges €32m to save the bees
- *Breaking news* Commissioner “appalled”
- Joining the party
- “This is Europe’s moment of truth”
- President’s desperate PR fightback
- September is here and Johnny is back!
- Barroso thanked Cyprus for its "pro-European commitment, professionalism and efficiency" during presidency. None of which is true. 4 months ago
- If Putin had arrived 24 hours earlier he'd have walked in on the Fish Council. THAT is how democracy is done, Vladimir. 5 months ago
- So that was six months with the EU run by Cyprus. No wonder Europe's in such a healthy state. 5 months ago
advertising animal experimentation apples Belgium budget bus cake Champagne cod compensation Conservatives Court of Justice of the European Union daily mail drink energy environment EU European Commission European Court of Justice European Ombudsman European Parliament eurozone fish fishermen Food France FT great apes guinea fowl hops internet Jose Manuel Barroso Kendal mint cake Lisbon Treaty Luxembourg marijuana MEPs monkeys North Sea Parma ham police Roma Scotland State of the Union UK