Contact Johnny Erasmus, the nom-de-plume of the author of this blog, by filling in this email form.
By Johnny Erasmus
Ooh, Brussels! is a new blog giving daily updates on the extraordinary goings-on at the very heart of the European Union. Written every day by Johnny Erasmus in the city of Brussels
- The end of summertime?
- Border-free Europe will cost more
- Easy Rider (or how 15 existing EU directives are being replaced with five regulations)
- Here’s something to get your teeth into
- EU pledges €32m to save the bees
- *Breaking news* Commissioner “appalled”
- Joining the party
- “This is Europe’s moment of truth”
- President’s desperate PR fightback
- September is here and Johnny is back!
- Barroso thanked Cyprus for its "pro-European commitment, professionalism and efficiency" during presidency. None of which is true. 4 years ago
- If Putin had arrived 24 hours earlier he'd have walked in on the Fish Council. THAT is how democracy is done, Vladimir. 4 years ago
- So that was six months with the EU run by Cyprus. No wonder Europe's in such a healthy state. 4 years ago
advertising air travel Alrosa animal experimentation apples Belgium Big Brother budget bus cake Carcassonne cash registers Champagne coach cod compensation Conservatives Court of Justice of the European Union daily mail De Beers delays diamonds disaster simulation drink drinking water earthquake electricity energy environment EU European Commission European Court of Justice European Data Protection Supervisor European Ombudsman European Parliament eurozone fish fishermen Food France FT gas Germany great apes Greece guinea fowl hops information internet interrailing Jose Manuel Barroso Kendal mint cake Lisbon Treaty Luxembourg marijuana MEPs mobile phones Monitoring and Information Centre monkeys news aggregators North Sea Parma ham police Portugal private life raid roaming Roma Scotland spying State of the Union terrorism three strikes trains UK